Thursday, May 13, 2010

by request

My husband takes his daily work apple in an apple cozy like this one. I've made so many of them I've lost count. They were the take home goodies for miss E's party, I've never seen children so excited to see an apple before and they all left munching away on their apples.

There has been much discussion at my husband's work about how bananas were more deserving of a cozy than apples. Then a request came, "could I make a banana cozy?" Well obviously the answer was "yes". For a split second I thought I'd pop online to see if there was already a pattern out there, then thought - why not just make up my own, so that's what I did.

My husband told me he proudly whipped out his banana at work today and asked "jealous much?" hmmm, I'm not sure if they were but his banana was pleased I'm sure. If I get a chance over the weekend I might have a go at writing this pattern down as I didn't as I crocheted this one. but who knows I might get another request!



5 comments :

  1. That is seriously cool! I want one! What a cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing I have ever seen !!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously cute. My husband needs one too. Does it stop them from bruising?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest most creative way to make someone feel special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.