Tuesday, July 6, 2010

year old

I've just realised that this little space of mine has turned one year old today. It's amazing how fast that year has flown past. When I first started writing I had a little wee babe who wasn't sitting now look at him trying hard to ride that trike (wishing I'm sure that he was just a little bigger so he could ride it like his sister). I've made some new friends over the course of the year, discovered many a new blog from those who have left comments and been quite amazed at how many people stop by to read this little blog. So thanks!

I am planning a little giveaway to celebrate this anniversary, I'm a bit unorganised due to the holidays and the intensive child caring going on at the moment but watch this space over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by

2 comments :

  1. Happy bloggy birthday! It has been a pleasure to spend a year reading along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogday, i always enjoy to stopping by to see what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.