Tuesday, December 21, 2010

swapped

These are the little trees I crocheted for the Christmas ornament swap. I crocheted them from some light green cotton/bamboo blend yarn and I dipped into my vintage button stash to decorate them and stuffed them with natural carded wool. The bottom photo shows the ornaments that arrived in my letterbox. The doily/wool star is from Dione, the apron is from Norma ( it hasn't made it to the tree, miss E's doll is wearing it), the little felt tree is from Krissie, the strawberries are from Hannah and the little photo frame ornament is from Katie. If you are interested in seeing more ornaments from the swap there is a flickr group.

1 comment :

  1. I love my crocheted tree with lovely red buttons! Thanks Louana. And don't all the ornaments look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.