Tuesday, June 14, 2011

red & green

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I'd won this amazing watercolour from Dee. Red is my favourite colour and I do have a soft spot for Maryjane type shoes. Now I just have to find the perfect wall space for it, for now it's nestled on a shelf in the lounge and makes me smile when I see it. Thanks again Dee, I love it to pieces!

So that's the red and the green is the spinach smoothies that we have been enjoying. The lovely Hannah from Craftykin shared the recipe on her blog and we have been enjoying them ever since. Super duper yum and a great way of getting more greens into all of us, even if they don't photograph well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.