Friday, February 17, 2012

found

I've been sorting out a big cupboard that houses my fabric collection and some other crafty type stuff. I came across all sorts of thing I'd forgotten about. One such thing was this bit of crochet, it's this that I'd unravelled to make a cover for a jar to use as a vase. Obviously I'd never finished it and I was quite delighted to finally have found my 6.50mm crochet hook that I had all but given up hope of finding that was tucked up inside the jar.

While out in the garden today I also found this sunflower hiding underneath the bean wigwam so I put the two together on my kitchen table, unfinished crochet and all. It's a wee bit of sun on an otherwise stormy and grey day.

Happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.