Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thanks for all the comments. The winner of the fat quarters is Julie! Julie can you email me your address please so I can get the fabric off to you!

I had an amazing time yesterday at Fabric-a-brac. It was really busy and I've come home with a lot less fabric than I went with, which was great. A stallholder next to me offered me one of her empty roller storage bins too (a big one!) I'm pretty sure you can never have too many of them to store crafting stuff in! Score. I was too busy to have a look around which meant that I only made one purchase from my neighbour, some green silk.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.