Wednesday, October 3, 2012

public




Just a few pics from the weekend. I was spinning in public for the first time as part of a local "arts and crafts" festival. It went well and I didn't get asked too many tricky questions! I also managed to get a couple of bobbins filled too! My neighbour bought along one of her Angora rabbits, which stole the show and was a the major draw card. We had a wheel set up for people to have a turn on and we had quite a few takers They all were really good! It was great to see all the children having a go, they seemed to be more keen than the adults. It was amazing to me just how many people had spinning wheels at home but didn't know how to use them, just goes to show that New Zealand is really the home of spinning wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.