Wednesday, May 8, 2013

midday


I was meaning to post this over the school holidays but I didn't get around to it. I treated the kids to two midday bath sessions over the holidays. Once because we got a bit wet and muddy from our adventure, the other, just because!

It kept them occupied for quite a long time, playing in the bubbly water and you know what? They emerged calmer, cleaner kids! I Let them get into their pyjama's early too. An super easy not to mention cheap thing to do, a break from routine and they loved it!

4 comments :

  1. This is gold! Lala loves the bath. Guess what we'll do the next rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! The simple ones are always good ones aren't they. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute :o) do link in to BMWB if you want to

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do this quite a bit - a fantastic relaxing time suck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.