Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SO soft

My fingertips could tell it was something special.


When I saw the label I knew my fingertips were right. Then I saw another jumper too!


Two Merinomink jumpers in my size. At first destined to be turned into cardigans, then once home I did a quick online search only to discover how much these jumpers retail for! I don't think I could cut into them now. I've been wearing the charcoal one for a few days now, with a mix of merino, possum and silk, it's like being cuddled by a soft animal!

Joining in with Max - The Op-shop show off!

5 comments :

  1. oh man, that's the good stuff, what a find. and TWO!!! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaa - awesome score! They definitely deserve to be worn and enjoyed - maybe you could work your magic with embroidery or something? Meantime I love the sound to cuddly a soft animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh they do look luxurious and soft! And what a score :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score! yay for you and enjoy wearing your cuddly animal! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lovely!! they must be so cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.